I'm Tarsila

Hi, there!

You probably don't know me yet, so let me introduce myself.

My name is Tarsila and I am a 25 y.o  graphic designer from Brazil doing everything I can (and some more) to establish myself as one here in Tampere. I have graduated university in my home town, Sao Paulo in 2016 and came to Finland straight away after that, leaving me not much of a choice but to work and develop myself as a freelancer.

I have graduated school as a product designer but have never actually worked in the field, instead I have always done graphic jobs. I have always enjoyed illustration and editorial design but lately I also have a growing interest for Ui/Ux and would like to persuade that.

As for social media, my favorite ones are YouTube and Instagram, I also like to use Pinterest and Behance (don't know does that count) for inspiration. I'm always looking at them but rarely post anything.

Anyways, that's me!
Nice to meet you.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Sukau, Sabah - Malásia

7 Peculiaridades Filipinas

Sepilok, Sabah - Malásia